KNOWLEDGE, FAITH AND EARLY DETECTION MATTER MOST
- Early stage prostate cancer that has not spread has no symptoms!
- A PSA test may indicate prostate cancer early before it has spread.
- The digital rectal exam (DRE) may also indicate prostate cancer before it has spread.
People of faith have felt the need to express their experience with and belief in a much higher power especially in times of trouble such as learning they have cancer. Proclaiming the good news seems to serve most cancer patients well as it helps with their psychosocial and spiritual well being.
- Early treatment of prostate cancer may help some men avoid major problems.
- Early treatment of prostate cancer may help some men live longer.